Home of the Grumpy and Sassy Goat
Welcome to Cajun Corral Farm! We have been taking care of our customer's skin since 2014. From the beginning our Mission Statement has always been to "provide you our customers with all-natural, alcohol-free and handmade Skin Care Products at a reasonable price". We still follow this statement today.
Our Motto over the years has grown into: "We Goat Your Skin!" And we love every second of it. Here is why:
- Goat Milk is packed with natural fats. These fats allow a silky and light feel when using our Products. The fats allow enough moisturization of your skin, to diminish oily skin. This in return will decrease the chances of breakouts.
- Goat Milk has the same acid that gets used at a Dermatologist office when giving a peeling treatment; it’s called Alpha Hydroxide Acid. This acid is a natural component in the Raw Goat Milk and is the reason why your dead skin cells get gently removed (without decreasing the density of your skin) and allows for your new skin cells to bring forth younger and vibrant looking skin.
- Goat Milk is very much like our human milk. This allows your skin (your largest organ) to accept and soak in our Goat Milk Skin Care products much faster than water and alcohol-based skin care products. And every layer of your Skin will be able to get the healing benefits of our Goat Milk Skin Care Products.
- Goat Milk is a dairy product, which means it is rich in Vitamin D and A. These Vitamins are both necessary of creating new skin cells; again, you have healing of skin issues and younger looking skin.
- Did you know Goat Milk naturally has Selenium in it. Selenium is known to decrease the damaging effect that the Sun has on your skin. Sunburns are less to peel and to burn and heal much quicker.
- What’s so great about our Goat Milk Skin Care Line is that you will feel and see the results within a short period of time.
Over the years, we started holding different family events right here on our "Mini-Farm". It is important to us to give back to our community, by holding Picinic with the Goats, Yoga with the Goats and even Buy Direct Market. If you would like to see upcoming Events or see different Markets that our amazing handmade products can be found, click on our Event Calendar Page.
Because we are a "mini-farm", we depend on customers like you to purchase our products. Shop on our Online Store right now and have your order shipped directly to your home for a flat shipping fee.
Thank you for stopping in and purchasing our products! - The Goat Lady & Grumpy Goat